How do I complain to CCMA?

To lodge a complaint with the CCMA (Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration), which is a South African organization that deals with labor disputes, you can follow these steps: It’s important to note that the process may vary depending on the specific details of your complaint. Consulting with an attorney or seeking legal advice can … Read more

Can I contact the CCMA for advice?

Yes, you can contact the CCMA (Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration) for advice. The CCMA is an independent dispute resolution body in South Africa that assists in resolving workplace disputes and promoting fair labor practices. They provide various services, including advice, mediation, and arbitration. To contact the CCMA for advice, you can: When contacting … Read more

How do I contact CCMA?

To contact the CCMA (Commission for Conciliation, Mediation, and Arbitration), you can use the following methods: When contacting the CCMA, be prepared to provide relevant information such as your name, contact details, and a clear explanation of your query or complaint. The CCMA will do its best to assist you with labor-related issues, including disputes, … Read more