How do I complain to CCMA?

To lodge a complaint with the CCMA (Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration), which is a South African organization that deals with labor disputes, you can follow these steps: It’s important to note that the process may vary depending on the specific details of your complaint. Consulting with an attorney or seeking legal advice can … Read more