How do I lodge a CCMA complaint?

To lodge a complaint with the CCMA (Commission for Conciliation, Mediation, and Arbitration) in South Africa, you can follow these general steps: It’s essential to note that the CCMA process can be complex, and it’s advisable to seek legal advice or consult with a labor specialist to ensure you follow the correct procedures and adequately … Read more