Where do I report the Department of Labour?

If you need to report an issue or make a complaint to the Department of Employment and Labour in South Africa, you can do so through various channels. Please note that contact details and procedures may have changed since my last update. I recommend visiting the official website of the South African Department of Employment … Read more