Can I claim Uif if I resigned

You cannot claim if you resign from your job, but you can claim if you were on a contract that ended – as long as the employer terminated your services. In order to claim benefits, you also have to register as a work seeker with the Department of Labour You cannot claim UIF under the following circumstances: In simple terms, UIF is available … Read more