Last Updated on September 21, 2023 by ufiling
Ufiling is an online platform that allows users to file unemployment claims electronically. To log in or register for Ufiling, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Ufiling website (www.ufiling.co.za).
- Click on the “Login/Register” button at the top right corner of the page.
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password, then click “Login”. If you do not have an account, click on “Register” to create one.
- Follow the instructions to enter your personal information, contact details, and employment history.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive an email with a link to activate your account. Click on the link to activate your account.
- Once your account is activated, you can log in to Ufiling using your username and password.
If you have any issues logging in or registering for Ufiling, you can contact the Ufiling support team for assistance.